I'm going to release 1.10a asap. In 1.10 i mistakenly used a function that's only present in Android version 2.3 or higher so for many users the app stopped working. I' m very sorry for that and i am going to fix this today.
After some complaints about Lunafaqt draining the battery ( I got a screenshot from a user where Lunafaqt used 12% of the battery in the last 22 hours) i decided to change the way the widgets were updated.
I used to use the "default" way (just tell Android to update every 30mins.) but this method is waking up the phone even when it is in sleep mode. Also the location determination could use some rework.
So now i am using the AlarmManager to set a timer to update the widgets. This method is not waking up the phone when it is in sleepmode so it is not unnecessary using resources. The update interval is now variable and is adjustable in the settings.